Background Checks: Criminal History
Free consultation on a criminal history background check. No obligation.
There are times in life when you need to check on someone’s criminal history:
- Are you entrusting your business secrets to an embezzler?
- Does the person you’re dating have a history of spousal abuse?
- Are you letting a convicted thief into your home as domestic help?
John A. DeMarr PI’s investigative team can look into anyone’s criminal past:
- Our search protocols are the most thorough in the business.
- We have over 25 years of experience in the field.
- We have a dedicated team that specializes entirely in background checks.
Criminal History Background Check
Is your new accountant wanted by the FBI for embezzlement? Does your child’s nanny have a DUI? Is the person you’re dating a convicted con artist – or bigamist? Is the person you’re considering hiring a known identity thief?
You may think that ordering criminal background checks on people in your business and personal lives is excessive, unnecessary – and even paranoid. In these troubled times, that is simply not the case. While it is true that a criminal conviction in someone’s past doesn’t mean that you will be the object of future criminal activity, not knowing about the people you let into your life can open you, your business and your family to very real peril.
Our Criminal History Background Checks are the most thorough available in California. Whether you want us to investigate an employee, your domestic help, or someone with whom you are involved personally, John A. DeMarr PI will complete the job efficiently, quickly – and discreetly. There is no need for the subject of the search to know that he is being investigated. The background check remains between you and us, and our report is 100% confidential.
A thorough criminal background check is more than a matter of running the subject’s name through a search engine. As licensed private investigators, we have access to information databases unavailable to the general public. As experienced detectives, we know where to find the information our clients require. Our network of affiliates even allows us to research a subject’s criminal history in other states (at an addidtional charge.)
Our criminal background checks can include:
- Name Verification
- Alias Name Search
- Address History Information
- Criminal History for Felonies and Misdemeanors on the State Level
- Criminal History for Felonies and Misdemeanors on the Federal Level
- Charges/Convictions/Sentencing /Dockets
- Department of Corrections Records Search
- Department of Motor Vehicles Search
- OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration)
- Sex Offender Searches
- Workers’ Compensation Claims History
A background check of someone’s criminal history is one of the best ways to protect yourself from trusting the wrong person. If you would like us to run a check on someone, or if you would like further information about our background checks, please call us at 877-433-6277. You may also contact us using the email form below.
Background Checks: Criminal History – Free Consultation
Please fill out this form to contact us. We will reply within 24 hours.