California Asset Search — Extensive
Our Extensive California Individual Asset Search and Extensive California Business Asset Search are typically used to evaluate the economic feasibility of proceeding with a legal action and/or to identify assets for potential seizure. These search reports may also be used to determine the creditworthiness of an individual or business, to assess a potential partner, to facilitate a merger or acquisition or to decide whether a settlement should be accepted.
The Extensive California Asset Search reports on, but is not limited to, the following:
- Subject Identification (name, date of birth, social security number or EIN; restrictions apply)
- Address history
- Employment and sources of income
- Bank affiliations
- Investment brokerage accounts
- Safe deposit boxes
- Retirement accounts
- Credit review and analysis (must meet FCRA requirements)
- Real property (includes liens, encumbrances, estimated equity and approximate value)
- Unclaimed property
- State Board of Equalization (where applicable)
- Business affiliations (corporations, LP, FBN)
- Professional licenses (where applicable)
- UCC filings
- Intellectual property
- Social media
We also include the following liability searches:
- Pending civil litigation
- Civil judgments
- Tax liens (federal, state and local)
- Criminal court proceedings (for the county in which the subject resides)
- Sex offender roles (statewide)
Extensive California Asset Search Fee: please call 877-433-6277 for a free quote.
Approximate turnaround time: 5 to 10 business days.
For Your Information
- Conducted in the county where the subject resides. Additional searches available.
- When available.
- We conduct one search based on the name and address provided.
- Additional searches at the Municipal and Federal Courts can be searched
- Must meet FCRA requirements.
- Includes liens, encumbrances, and approximate value, when available.
- Restrictions apply, call for details.
- Additional services are available. Contact us for a free consultation.